MLS Real Estate and properties for sale in Port Dover, Simcoe, Turkey Point, Long Point, Port Rowan and Port Ryerse on the Gold Coast, South Coast of Ontario on Lake Erie.
Start a conversation today with your call or email, my help is yours for the asking.
View Lifestyles on the Gold Coast, South Coast of Ontario
To view Feature Listings click here...
Selling Your Home
Marketing your home is so much more than just listing it on MLS. From providing staging advice to developing a marketing plan for your target market, I will work with you to develop a strategy designed specifically for your home. Each situation is unique, and I can customize a sales strategy to maximize your home’s exposure that will provide the added value you deserve, and should expect.
At heart I am an artist with a keen eye for evaluating quality possessions. My design skills afford me the luxury of understanding the strengths of quality workmanship, architecture and design.
My successes as an entrepreneur in a first class Art Photography Studio, and my success as director of a Creative Marketing Firm, allow me to continue this fine tradition in exceptional real estate and professional seller services.
Our network of associates understands the local markets and possesses the ability to distinguish appropriate prospects in the local and extended regions.
Your home, your property, your investment are well placed to draw the attention of qualified buyers.
The Selling Process
• Guide you through the entire selling process, from listing to closing.
• Help you price your home by providing a Comparative Market Analysis.
• Help you stage your home and generate curb appeal to ensure you get the highest price.
• Provide tips and techniques on how to improve the marketability of your home.
• Provide professional photography and a HD Virtual Tour for internet promotion.
• Provide a professional quality Feature Brochure of your home.
• Promote your home through the Multiple Listing Service (MLS).
• Develop a Customized Marketing Plan to sell your home.
• Seek a continuous stream of Buyers through effective advertising.
• Provide advertising on established and interconnected internet sites that target Norfolk County.
• Hold public open houses.
• Present your home to as many qualified buyers as possible getting your home maximum exposure.
• Assist with obtaining offers and help you in negotiating the best deal as smoothly as possible.
• Provide feedback from showings, information and support.
• Help you find your next home and answer all your questions about the local market area, including schools, neighbourhoods, the local economy, and more.
• Above all, will work for you to obtain the best selling price, hassle-free, in the shortest time possible.
Photography and Virtual Tours
Studies show that today's home buyers are more educated and do more research on their own. Properties are identified or eliminated before the home buyer makes contact with a Realtor to tour homes in person. Virtual Tours allow home buyers to learn specifics about a particular property early on in the search process. A poorly designed Virtual Tour, poor photography, or lack of a Virtual Tour and/or numerous photographs is simply selling yourself short. Yet, more than half the homes in the MLS have no Virtual Tour and as many as 25% have either just one or even no photos associated with the listing.
As a professional photographer, with over 20 years experience, my expertise and professional equipment will insure both excellent images and a professional HD Walk Through Virtual Tour - a more comprehensive sales tool than the slideshow that simply zooms in or out on the photographs..
Making a Good First Impression
Real Estate is an emotional purchase and each property has just one chance to make a great first impression with a potential buyer. Keeping up with cleaning and tidiness every day will ensure that the property is ready to be shown to potential buyers, even on short notice. Keeping the property in “Show Time” condition, so that it’s always ready to make a great first impression, will help obtain the best selling price in the shortest time possible.
• Keep the landscaping neatly trimmed, weeded and free of debris and clutter.
• Add a new front door mat; keep walkways, driveway and front door entry area clean.
• Clean outside lighting fixtures; make sure the doorbell works.
• Repair anything that is not in proper working order, including loose doorknobs, broken door locks, leaking taps and toilets, squeaky doors, closets or screen doors that go off their tracks.
• Repair any broken windows, fogged or leaking windows or windows that don’t open and close properly.
• Quiet squeaks or noisy appliance fans with a squirt of lubricant.
• Keep kitchen spotless and fresh smelling at all times.
• Declutter kitchen counter spaces, pantry and cabinets and under sink area.
• Remove items hanging on the refrigerator.
• Make sure all kitchen appliances are spotless inside and out.
• Make sure all appliances and systems are in perfect working order.
• Keep bathrooms spotless and fresh smelling! Place all personal care items out of sight. Tile, fixtures, shower doors, tubs must be shining and immaculate. Remove all rust and mildew stains; neatly recaulk around the top edges of the tub, countertops, etc.
• Place dishes of potpourri in rooms throughout the house or add a drop of vanilla or bath oil on light bulbs for scent.
• Keep windows, windowsills and all light fixtures clean.
• Don’t forget the storage and car parking areas - keep them organized, neat and tidy.
• Keep all pet areas clean and odor-free; change litter box frequently.
• Secure jewellery, cash and other valuables.
Before Each Showing:
• Open all drapes, shades and blinds and turn on all lights.
• Pick up clutter.
• Make beds and put away clothes and shoes.
• Give floors a quick vacuuming.
• Add some strategically placed fresh flowers.
• Turn off the television and turn on music at low volume.
• Secure pets in the garage, yard or other secured area. Even better, take them out of the house with you or arrange for a friend to keep them.
• Make sure all pet areas are clean and odor-free, including litter box.
• Make sure all trash is disposed of in neatly covered bins.
• Make the temperature comfortably cool.
The Day of the Showing:
• The selling agent will call me to set an appointment to show your home. I will contact you to determine if the time is convenient and to arrange the details.
• The presence of the owner or family members makes the potential buyer feel like an intruder. It’s best to leave the house while the buyers are touring the home. If it is not possible to leave, excuse yourself and stay in one part of the house or outside.
• If the prospective buyer or their sales representative asks you questions, respond honestly but diplomatically refer additional questions to me. It is best not to discuss price, terms, possession or other factors with the buyer or their representative.
• If a prospective buyer calls directly or comes by unexpectedly without an agent, get their name and phone number. Explain that it is not a convenient time and say you will have your listing agent contact them. For your benefit and protection do not allow them in your home.
After Each Showing:
• I follow up with the showing agents to obtain feedback concerning the potential buyer’s feelings about how well the property fits their needs.
• I evaluate the feedback and comments from the showings, share with you ideas that may make the property more marketable.
• If the property has not sold after 6 weeks I will play detective: evaluate the recent home sales, update the photos if the season has changed or the garden is fuller, explore further staging, rewrite the MLS listing - basically problem solve before we talk price reduction.
Pricing it Right
The single most important decision you will make is determining the right asking price for your property.
Once you’ve achieved a realistic sales price, you can count on your property being professionally marketed and promoted to bring more buyers to your door. You can also expect to sell your home for the best possible price in the least amount of time.
The Benefits of Pricing Right
1. Your property sells faster, because it is exposed to more qualified buyers.
2. Your home doesn’t lose its "marketability."
3. The closer to market value, the higher the offers.
4. A well-priced property can generate competing offers.
5. Real Estate Professionals will be enthusiastic about presenting your property to buyers.
In order for you to get the most amount of money for your home, you must price it competitively right from the start. Reducing the price afterwards will only create a negative stigma in the eyes of potential buyers.
learn more... about my free, no obligation,Comparative Market Analysis
To view Feature Listings click here...
What is your Home Worth? learn more...
Comparative market Analysis
Click Here or
Popular Links within the Gold Coast
Copyright 2013 kalcommodore.com All Rights Reserved.
Information on this site is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. This site is intended for persons searching for investment real estate on the Gold Coast, south coast of Ontario, Norfolk County and real estate in the surrounding communities of Simcoe, Waterford, Delhi, Jarvis, Port Dover, Port Ryerse, Turkey Point, Port Rowan, Long Point and communities along Lake Erie. Our website offers direct MLS access to the latest listings for homes and building lots, including Lake Erie Waterfront, New Construction, Vacant Land, Commercial, and Multi-Family Investment property.